What are the features of Woocommerce Payment Gateway ? ( Read here)
Follow the steps below to add Cashfree Payment Gateway in your Woocommerce Store. ( Go to the documentation for details)
- Download Cashfree’s Woocommerce plugin (Latest Version 2) from here
- Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard
- Refer the detailed steps for the configuration.
- Use following details to configure it once you installed the plugin:Production Endpoint: https://api.cashfree.com/Merchant App Id: Available on your Merchant DashboardMerchant Secret Key: Available on your Merchant Dashboard
If you are integrating on test environment, use test endpoint:
Please reach us in case of any query at Support.
Detailed steps to Install Woocommerce plugin in your wordpress site
- Extract and copy this plugin in plugin folder (/wp-content/plugins) of your website
- Activate plugin ‘CashFree’ From Wordpress Plugins Page
- Go to WooCommerce Settings, click on Checkout tab and click on CashFree under Payment Gateways section.
- Tick the checkbox against “Enable/Disable” label
- Fill up api url by referring the API documentation
- Enter your Cashfree Merchant App Id and Merchant Secret Key Available on your Merchant Dashboard
- Click “Save Changes”