Before we activate Cashfree Payment gateway on a website or mobile app, we need a few prerequisites in place.
- Your website should be live in public domain
- Your website should have
- [Contact us} section showing a valid <email Id> and a <phone number>
- [Refund policy] section
- [Terms & Condition] section.
3. Dealing in banned items.
At Cashfree we do not support businesses that deal in certain prohibited items. If your business deals in any such items, Cashfree Payment Gateway Account will not be activated in such a scenario.
1) Drop-shipped merchandise.
2) Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services.
3) Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne.
4) Body parts which includes organs or other body parts.
5) Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam).
6) Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free.
7) Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors.
8) Copyright unlocking devices which includes Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection. 8) Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials.
9) Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software.
10) Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association, fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
11) Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms.
12) Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items.
13) Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction.
14) Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content.
15) Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles.
16) Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, watomites, or other protected property.
17) Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts.
18) Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes.
19) Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that: a) Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred.
20) Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals.
21) Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner.
22) Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials which includes fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances.
23) Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, government uniforms, car titles or logos, license plates, police badges and law enforcement equipment, lock-picking devices, pesticides; postage meters, recalled items, slot machines, surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
24) Securities, which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products.
25) Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products.
26) Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/ jammers , license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products.
27) Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments. 28) Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
29) Live animals or hides/skins/teeth, nails and other parts etc of animals.
30) Multi Level Marketing collection fees.
31) Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach.
32) Work-at-home information.
33) Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India.
34) The Merchant shall not sell, purchase, provide or exchange a cardholder’s name or MasterCard / Visa account number information in any form obtained by reason of a MasterCard/ Visa Card transaction to any third party other than its MasterCard/ Visa acquiring Member-Citrus Pay, or pursuant to a government /statutory or competent body’s request.
35) Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
36) Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
Please Note: In case the Cashfree Payment Gateway has been activated and later it is found that the business or the website does not comply with the terms and conditions, the account shall be deactivated at Cashfree's discretion.